Microwave Oven Clock Not Displayed
- If the power supply, circuit breaker to a microwave is turned off, will the clock on the microwave stay on?
- If there is power to the microwave but the unit is not in use, should the clock be displayed?
- Is the clock always displayed on the microwave oven?
- Can the time display be turned off or deactivated on the microwave?
- Display panel is dim.
The time is displayed on the microwave oven when power is supplied; the time will not be displayed on the microwave if the power supply is turned off.
- If the power supply to the unit has been turned off and the microwave still works, then the home's electrical box is mislabeled. The correct circuit breaker must be found.
- There is no option to turn the clock display off.
- See also, Display Panel is Blank but Unit Works and MD Microwave Drawer Oven Sleep Mode.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820