MW24 Opening Dimension and Trim Kit Change
- Did MW24 specifications for the opening size to install with a trim kit ever change?
- Where the dimensions to install an MW24 in an opening ever different?
- Will an older trim kit fit with a current microwave?
In 2006 the dimensions for the opening to install an MW24 with a trim kit changed. The old and new cut out sizes are listed below.
- If replacing an MW24 microwave trim kit surrounding the unit, measure the existing space to ensure the new trim kit will fit.
- The new trim opening dimensions should be used if moving a MW24 installed prior to this change.
- A new microwave will fit into the old trim kit if replaced.
|Trim Kit||MW Opening Height||MW Opening Width||MW Opening Depth|
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820