Replace Standard Microwave Model MW24 with Model MS24
- What Standard Microwave replaces MW24?
- Is the MS24 a direct replacement for earlier Standard Microwave?
- Installation differences between the old Standard Microwave and new Standard Microwave
- What changes have to be made when replacing MW24 with MS24?
- What are the differences in opening depth, width, and height of old and new microwaves?
- Can a trim from the MW24 be reused?
The trim kits for MW24 and MS24 model microwaves are the same.
Refer to the following chart for compatible replacement Standard Microwaves.
Installation with Trim:
|Opening Depth||Opening Width||Opening Height||Electrical Requirements||Notes|
|Standard|| || || || || |
E and L Series Trim Overlap
|Flush Inset|| || || || |
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820