Standard and Convection Microwave Trim Kit Reveal
- Visible gap between the trim and bottom of the microwave
- Microwave trim kit does not sit tight against the sides of the microwave
- Why does the trim not sit flush with the Standard or Convection Microwave?
The microwave trim kit does not sit flush against the microwave to allow for proper airflow.
- When installed without a trim kit, a minimum 2" gap is required on the top, rear, and both sides of the unit.
- The trim helps to reduce these reveals while allowing for proper air flow.
- Depending on the installation height, it may be possible to see underneath the microwave. This is normal.
- See also, Install a Microwave Without a Trim Kit.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820