Outdoor Gas Grill Light Troubleshooting
- Why does the Outdoor Gas Grill (OG) light not work, turn on, turn off?
- The OG light does not, will not turn on, will not turn off
- OG interior hood lights do not work, do not turn on, do not turn off
- Part number 817059
- If the light does not turn on, replace the bulb. Refer to OG Outdoor Grill Light Bulb Replacement for more instructions and part numbers.
- If the light does not work after bulb replacement, or is working intermittently, no further troubleshooting advice is available.
- Contact Factory Certified Service to schedule an appointment for repair.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820