BM13-LP Burner Module Installation on Liquid Propane Tank
- Can a BM13-LP Burner Module be connected directly to an LP tank?
- Install a BM13-LP Burner Module on LP gas tank
Wolf does not recommend installing a Burner Module model BM13-LP directly to an liquid propane (LP) tank.
- This application has not been tested or agency approved.
- The only approved installation of a BM13-LP is connected to a house LP supply line.
- The unit may function when connected to an LP tank, but due to lack of a tank retention system, it is not suggested. A hose and regulator would also be required separately. A tank retention system is a bracket or other structure to hold the LP tank in place.
- See also, Connect Outdoor Gas Grill to House LP Gas Line.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820