Pro Hood Liner Discharge and Transition
- Is a horizontal or vertical discharge available for the Pro Hood Liner (PL)?
- What is the height of the PL transition?
- Can ducting be run horizontally?
- What transition is provided or shipped with Pro Hood Liners?
Pro Hood Liners are for vertical discharge only.
- The liner height is 12".
- Duct work can be routed horizontally if needed after running vertically for a 12" duct run.
- All liners include a transition that is 22-1/2" x 9-5/8" to 10" round.
- The transition is 8-3/4" high.
- The transition is packaged inside the hood for shipping.
- Starting with serial number 14644731, units ship with the updated damper style. See Pro Series Ventilation Transition to Damper Change.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820