Wolf Speed Oven Convection Mode
- Speed Oven manual convection
- How to select manual convection on Speed Oven
- How to use SPO Speed Oven Convection Mode
- Video for using convection
During Convection cooking, hot air is circulated throughout the oven to brown and crisp foods quickly and evenly.
- To select Convection Mode, touch Convection.
- Use the number pads to select one of the following preset temperatures:
- 1 = 100°F
- 2 = 150°F
- 3 = 275°F
- 4 = 300°F
- 5 = 325°F
- 6 = 350°F
- 7 = 375°F
- 8 = 400°F
- 9 = 425°F
- 0 = 450°F
- Press Start to begin preheat.
- When preheat is complete, a chime indicates the oven has reached the set temperature.
- Add food, enter the desired cook time, and touch Start.
- If no cook time is entered, the unit will maintain set temperature for 30 minutes.
- After 30 minutes, the unit will turn off and begin the cool down process.
To see the set temperature during cooking, touch Convection.
Note: The Speed Oven controls function like a microwave. If the door is opened during use, press Start to resume operation.
- When a program has finished, the controls reset to idle mode. It is not possible to restart the same program by pressing Start only. Select the desired mode as if starting for the first time.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820