Speed Oven Micro Bake and Micro Roast
- Speed Oven Micro Bake and Micro Roast
- How to use the Micro Bake and Micro Roast settings on Speed Oven
- Combination cooking on Speed Oven
The Speed Oven has two preset settings that make it easy to cook with both convection heat and microwave automatically.
- Microwave-safe or oven-safe bakeware may be used.
- Except for those foods that cook best by convection cooking alone, most foods are well suited to combination cooking using either Micro Bake or Micro Roast.
The temperatures, which range from 100°F (40°C) to 450°F (230°C), can be changed; however, the power level cannot.
- Combination cooking does not affect recipe temperatures or times.
- In Micro Bake, 90% of the heat comes from the convection element, with 10% from microwave power.
- In Micro Roast, 70% of the heat comes from the convection element, with 30% from microwave power.
|Micro Bake||325°F (165°C)||10%|
|Micro Roast||300°F (150°C)||30%|
To Set Micro Bake or Micro Roast:
- Place the food in the oven.
- Touch Micro Bake or Micro Roast.
- If a temperature other than the preset is desired, touch Convection, then use the number pads to enter the temperature (for example, 6 for 350°F (175°C)).
- Enter the desired cook time.
- Touch Start.
Note: The Speed Oven controls function like a microwave. If the door is opened during use, press Start to resume operation.
- When a program has finished, the controls reset to idle mode. It is not possible to restart the same program by pressing Start only. Select the desired mode as if starting for the first time.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820