Speed Oven Popcorn Mode
- Speed Oven popcorn feature
- How to use the popcorn feature on Speed Oven
To set popcorn mode:
- Touch Popcorn once for regular size packages or twice for snack size packages.
- The Popcorn feature has two options.
- Follow directions on the control panel display to select the desired option.
- Use only popcorn packaged for microwave ovens.
- Touch Start.
- The Speed Oven controls function like a microwave.
- If the door is opened during use, press Start to resume operation.
When a program has finished, the controls reset to idle mode. It is not possible to restart the same program by pressing Start only. Select the desired mode as if starting for the first time.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820