Ceiling-Mounted Hood Installation Requirements
- Ceiling-Mounted Hood installation requirements
- Ceiling mount hood installation
- Can a Ceiling-Mounted Hood be installed in cabinetry?
- How high should the ceiling hood be installed?
Install the hood 36" (914) to 84" (2134) from the bottom of the hood to the countertop.
- The hood requires an internal, in-line, or remote blower assembly, available through an authorized Wolf dealer.
- Consult a qualified HVAC professional for specific installation and ducting applications.
- The unit comes with a remote, refer to Ceiling-Mounted Hood Remote Control for more information.
- Cabinetry-mounted height would be outside the installation specifications.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820