WWD30 Warming Drawer Installation Guide
- Where to find the Warming Drawer electrical
- WWD30 Warming Drawer electrical requirements
- How to install a Warming Drawer
- For a standard installation, the drawer collar and front panel sit proud of the cabinet face frame.
- A recessed installation requires the cabinetry to be recessed by 3/16" (5) so the collar is flush with the cabinet face frame, but the drawer front will sit proud.
- A flush inset installation (excludes L Series) requires the drawer collar and front panel be recessed to be flush with surrounding cabinetry.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820