- Water valve may not be operating properly
- Water fill setting is incorrect or needs adjustment
- Low water pressure to the unit causes water valve not to work, water line or fill tube to freeze, or water to overflow
- Jammed ice cube may cause block of ice or water leak
- Why is the ice bin filled with a solid block of ice?
- Why is the ice bucket filled with water?
- Water leaking or overflowing continuously from ice maker area
- Water for the ice maker will not turn off
Steps to Verify Issue:
- Make sure the ice bin is seated correctly on the rails and that it is pushed in all the way. Refer to the product Use and Care Guide for further information.
- Verify the ice maker is free of obstructions or jammed ice cubes in the ice maker assembly, fill tube, or fill cup.
- Remove obstructions by turning off the unit and using fingers to eject any blockage if needed.
- Remove the ice bin to see if water stops flowing.
- Turn off the water supply source to the unit. See also, Water Line Shut-Off Valve Location.
- If there are still issues with ice blocks or water leaking in the ice maker area, service is necessary to expertly diagnose and repair the product. Contact Factory Certified Service to schedule an appointment for repair.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820