Connect Sub-Zero Appliance to the Sub-Zero Group Owner’s App
- Sub-Zero connected appliance use
- How to turn on Sub-Zero connected feature
- Cannot connect to the Sub-Zero Group Owner’s App
- Why does Sub-Zero appliance not connect to the app?
The Connect setting allows users to pair an appliance to their mobile device and remotely control specific features on that appliance, such as temperature adjustment, alerts, and app-exclusive modes. See also:
Some Sub-Zero models have a Connect setting that must be turned on before the unit can pair to the Sub-Zero Group Owner's App.
- Refer to Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove Connected Appliance Pairing for instructions.
- See also, Connected Appliance Pairing Troubleshooting.
- Note: Classic (BI) Series units do not have a Connect setting that can be accessed from the control panel.
Designer (IT, IC, ID) Series, Designer Wine (IW), and Designer Undercounter (DEU)
To verify that the Connect setting is turned on:
- From the Home screen, access the options menu by pressing the arrow on the left side of the screen. Then, press the gear icon on the Options screen to access the Settings menu.
- Locate the Wi-Fi icon.
- If the Wi-Fi feature is not enabled, select the icon to enable. Once the Wi-Fi is enabled, the appliance can be connected to a mobile device.
PRO 36 or PRO 48
- From the Home screen, tap the gear icon to open the Settings screen.
- Tap the right arrow to scroll until the Connect icon appears.
- Make sure that the Connect feature is enabled. Once the Connect feature is enabled, the appliance can be connected to a mobile device.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820