400 Series Wine Storage Sabbath Mode
- How do you enter Sabbath Mode on a 400 Series Wine Storage product?
- Sub-Zero Sabbath Mode instructions
- What process is used to activate Sabbath Mode on a refrigeration unit?
- Are the Sub-Zero units Star-K compliant?
- Star K information for Sub-Zero products
While in Sabbath Mode, the 400 Series Sub-Zero will disable the lights. Normal cooling operations will still take place.
To enter Sabbath Mode on a 400 Series Wine Storage product:
- While power is turned on, touch UNIT ON/OFF key on control panel to turn unit off.
- Touch and hold the UNIT ON/OFF key for 10 seconds until lights turn off.
- To return to normal operating conditions, press UNIT ON/OFF.
- Star-K compliance requires more strict adherence to Star-K guidelines.
- 400 Series units are certified by Star-K to meet strict religious regulations in conjunction with specific instructions found on www.star-k.org.
- 400 Series products require the installation of a harness kit.
- In the event of a power failure, when power returns, the unit will return to this mode.
- For details about the harness kit, contact your authorized Sub-Zero Dealer.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820