600 Series Temperature Unit Selection
- Change temperature display from °F to °C on a 600 Series
- Change a 600 Series temperature from Fahrenheit to Celsius?
- Change the temperature from Fahrenheit to Celsius or from Celsius to Fahrenheit
- When was the door ajar alarm key (bell) added to 600 Series products?
- Temperature conversion for 600 Series
- 600 Series change temperature units of measure
It is possible to change the temperature display from Fahrenheit (°F) to Celsius (°C) on 600 Series units if the unit has a door ajar alarm bell button on the control panel.
- Select temperature units within the first minute after switching the unit on.
- If the 600 Series product does not have a bell on/off button on the control panel, it is not possible to change the temperature units.
- See also, Sub-Zero Door Ajar Alarm.
To convert the temperatures from Fahrenheit (°F) to Celsius (°C):
- Turn the unit off then back on again using the unit on/off button.
- Within one minute of turning the unit back on, press and hold the door ajar alarm bell ON/OFF key and the UNIT ON/OFF key simultaneously for 5 seconds then release the keys.
- °C appears on the display indicating that temperatures are in Celsius units of measure.
- To convert back to Fahrenheit, repeat the steps above. °F appears to confirm Fahrenheit units of measure.
To adjust the temperature, refer to Refrigerator and Freezer Temperature Settings.
- See also, Extremely Cold Temperature on Display.
Refer to the product Use and Care Guide for further information.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820