648PROG Refrigerator Light Operation
- How do the accent lights work in relation to the main lights?
- How to turn the accent lighting system on or off
- Why do the accent lights stay on with the refrigerator door closed?
- Should the accent lights come on when the lighting system is turned off?
The 648PROG has an accent lighting system that allows the lights on each side of the upper refrigerator zone to stay on when the door is closed.
- To keep the accent lights on when the door is closed, press the Light key. To return to normal operation where the lights on each side of the upper refrigerator zone switch on and off with light switch activation, press the Light key again.
- With the accent lighting system turned on, only the left-hand and right-hand side accent lights will be turned on with the door closed; the main lights will be turned off.
- With the accent lighting system turned off, all lights in the upper refrigerator section will be turned off with the door closed.
- Regardless of whether the accent lighting system is turned on or off, all lights in the upper refrigerator section turn on when the door opens.
- Refer to the product use and care guide for further information.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820