Sub-Zero Interior Lights Do Not Turn Off
- Refrigerator or freezer lights do not turn off
- Light bulbs not going off
- Lights stay on all the time
- Intermittent warm temperatures
- Lights only turn off when in Sabbath Mode
- Installation issue
- Light switch, bulb, or socket
- Control board
- Make sure nothing is preventing the door or drawer from properly closing.
- Verify the light switch is not stuck. Firmly press the switch to test.
- Turn off the power to the unit at the circuit breaker for 30 seconds. Turn on the unit and retest.
- 400 Series Lights Not Turning Off
- 500 Series Refrigerator or Freezer Lights Not Turning Off
- 600 Series Refrigerator or Freezer Lights Not Turning Off
- 648PRO Lights Stay On when Doors are Closed
- 700 Tall Series Refrigerator or Freezer Lights Not Turning Off
- Classic (Formerly Built-In) Series Refrigerator or Freezer Lights Not Turning Off
If these troubleshooting steps do not resolve the issue, service is necessary to expertly diagnose and repair the product. Contact Factory Certified Service to schedule an appointment for repair.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820