Sub-Zero Classic Series (BI) Ice Dispenser Operation
- Will ice dispenser or bulk ice work when freezer door open on a Classic (BI) unit?
- Ice dispenser or bulk ice operation with freezer door open
- Dispense bulk ice
- How long does it take to dispense ice after pressing the dispenser button?
- Positioning for holding glass up to dispenser
The Classic Series (BI) dispenser functions vary from internal and external dispensers.
- The ice dispenser and bulk ice on the Classic Series dispenser models will not work when the freezer door is open.
- Close the freezer door and test the feature. If the feature does not work with the door closed, no troubleshooting advice is available.
- Bulk Ice is only available on External Dispenser models.
- The glass should not be placed on drip tray. It is intended to catch water and not as a shelf.
- The water and ice come out to the rear and left of the center of the opening.
- Holding the glass up to the rear and left of center it will land in the glass properly.
|WATER||Internal and External||
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820