Sub-Zero Classic Internal Ice Dispenser Not Working
- Internal ice dispenser does not work on a Classic series (BI) unit
- No ice is coming from the internal water dispenser of a BI product
- What to do if internal ice dispenser of a BI model does not work
When an internal ice dispenser on Classic series (BI) units does not dispense:
- Verify there is ice in the ice bin.
- Verify that the ice is not clumped together.
- If it is a new installation, confirm the water line is connected to the unit.
- Verify the water supply is turned on.
- If these troubleshooting steps do not resolve the issue, service is necessary to expertly diagnose and repair the product. Contact Factory Certified Service to schedule an appointment for repair.
Refer to the product Use and Care Guide for further information.
See also, Sub-Zero External Ice Dispenser Not Working.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820