Sub-Zero Classic (BI), 500, and 600 Series Over/Under Ice Bin Installation
- How to install the ice bin in a Classic Series (BI) over/under unit
- Install an ice bin in a 500 or 600 Series over and under unit
- Bucket installed backwards
- Orientation of ice bin for Over/Under models.
- On what side does the indent on the ice bin go?
To install an ice bin on over/under Sub-Zero models:
- Ice bin goes in the upper basket on the left side.
- There is an indentation on the bucket that goes in the back.
- The front of the bucket has a curved handle-like area across the entire bucket.
- If the bucket is reversed, it will not sit in the rim of the freezer basket bucket area.
- Be sure nothing is being stored in the area designated for the ice bin. This will affect ice maker operation.
Genuine Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove parts are available by calling the Factory Certified Parts Distributor in your area. Only filters and cleaners are available for online purchase in the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove Store. Other parts are not available for purchase online. Use Locator to find the Parts Distributor for your area.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820