Sub-Zero Classic Series (BI) Connected Appliance PIN
- The PIN number is not working on a Classic (BI) product
- PIN Incorrect error when PIN entered correctly
- Which number to enter first when pairing BI refrigerator
- BI PIN troubleshooting number order
Classic (BI) units will show the first 4 digits of the PIN, and then the display will change to the last 2 digits.
- When pairing, if the PIN is entered correctly and still not recognized, reverse the order of the digits entered.
- Only the large digits should be used for the 6-digit PIN. The smaller digits indicate the screen number.
- Enter the last 4 digits first, followed by the first 2.
- For images of the PIN, refer to Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove Connected Appliance PIN Location.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820