Sub-Zero Classic Series (BI) New Dispenser Key Pad
- Features of the new Classic (BI) dispenser key pad
- Dispenser key pad locked after power outage
- New dispenser lighting
The features of the key pad for the new Classic series (BI) dispenser are as follows:
- The dispenser returns to the last used state after a power outage.
- If the dispenser was unlocked before losing power, it stays unlocked after power is restored.
- Refer to Sub-Zero Classic Series Dispenser Lock Operation for locking and unlocking instructions.
- Pressing the light key illuminates both the key pad and the glasswell.
The key pad is found on the external water dispenser on BI-42SD and BI-48SD models.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820