700 Series Sabbath Mode
- How do you enter Sabbath Mode on a 700 Series product?
- Sub-Zero Sabbath Mode instructions
- What process is used to turn on Sabbath Mode on a refrigeration unit?
- Are the Sub-Zero units Star-K compliant?
- Star-K information for Sub-Zero products
Sabbath Mode Information
While in Sabbath Mode, the 700 Series Sub-Zero lights, ice maker, and door alarm are turned off, while normal cooling operations still take place.
Column and tall models require the installation of a harness kit to operate in Sabbath Mode.
Original 700 Series units do not have an ON/OFF button and do not have a Sabbath Mode.
- The upper cabinet light switch is magnetic and not accessible to tape down.
Sabbath Mode Instructions
To enter or exit Sabbath Mode on a 700 Series product:
- While power is turned on, press the UNIT ON/OFF key on control panel.
- "OFF" appears in the display.
- Press and hold the UNIT ON/OFF key for 10 seconds until lights turn off.
- To return to normal operating conditions, press UNIT ON/OFF.
- The unit will stay in Sabbath Mode until manually exited by pressing UNIT ON/OFF.
- In the event of a power failure, when power returns, the unit will return to this mode.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820