Sub-Zero Accessory Sabbath Mode Kit Installation
- How to install a Sabbath Mode kit
- Installation instructions for a Sabbath Mode kit
- Does a Sub-Zero unit need a Sabbath Mode kit to be Star-K compliant?
- What Sub-Zero and Wolf products are Star-K compliant?
- Star-K compliant kit part number 4204320, 4204330, 4204340, 4204500, 7010687, 7014182, 7017797, 4204450, 4204460, 4204470, 7027330
- List of components included on instruction sheet 3758508, 3758509, 3758522, 3758572, 7010690, 7014181, 7017798, 3758544, 3758548, 3758560, 7027530
- Are Sabbath Mode kits installed under warranty?
Most Sub-Zero and Wolf models with electronic control panels have a Sabbath Mode when sold.
- Sabbath Mode turns off the lights, ice maker system, and door alarm and prevents them from turning on again while the unit is in Sabbath Mode.
- Normal cooling and heating operations will still take place.
- In the event of a power failure, when power returns, the unit will return to this mode.
- For additional information, refer to Sub-Zero Sabbath Mode or the product Use and Care Guide.
Star-K compliance requires more strict adherence to Star-K guidelines; some products may require a kit to make the product Star-K compliant.
- For Classic (BI) series, Designer (IT, IC, ID) series, and 648PRO series, Star-K compliant Sabbath Mode is a standard feature and does not require a kit.
- Visit http://www.star-k.org for the most up-to-date listing of Star-K compliant appliances and requirements to meet Star-K standards.
- If a unit falls before the serial breaks provided on the Star-K website, the unit has Sabbath Mode but is not Star-K compliant and a kit is not available to change this.
- Installation is not covered under warranty.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820