Dispenser Lock for Model 590, 680, 690
- Is there a lock on the 590, 680, or 690 dispenser?
- Troubleshooting for water dispenser not working
- Can the customer replace a water dispenser?
There is no lock feature for the water dispenser on Model 590, 680, or 690.
If the water dispenser only is not working:
- Verify that the water tank reservoir is not empty.
- Verify that the water supply source is turned on.
If the ice dispenser only is not working:
- Verify that the ice maker is turned on.
- Verify that ice is available in the ice bin.
- Test the "Bulk Ice" feature.
If these steps do not resolve the issue, no further troubleshooting advice is available. Contact Factory Certified Service to schedule an appointment for repair.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820