Sub-Zero French Door and Side-by-Side Dual Installation
- Install a Classic Series (BI) French Door or Side-by-Side model next to another unit
- Can a BI French Door (UFD) or Side-by-Side be installed next to another unit?
- Can a PRO 48 be installed next to another unit?
- Is a dual installation kit available for BI French Door, Side-by-Side, or PRO 48 models?
BI-36UFD, BI-42UFD French door models, BI-36S, BI-42S, BI-48S side-by-side models, and 648PRO models cannot be installed with less than a 2" filler and therefore cannot use a dual installation kit.
- Doors will bind if the units are installed without the 2" filler.
- 2" filler takes into account the door opening function only. It does not take into account handle depth, or doors being opened at the same time.
Genuine Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove parts are available by calling the Factory Certified Parts Distributor in your area. Only filters and cleaners are available for online purchase in the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove Store. Other parts are not available for purchase online. Use Locator to find the Parts Distributor for your area.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820