Sub-Zero Ice Maker Water Fill Adjustment
- Can the water fill level on an ice maker be adjusted?
- How to increase or decrease the amount of water into the ice maker
- Too much or too little water enters the ice maker ice cube mold
Ice maker water fill adjustments vary by ice maker model.
- Older 500, 600, and 700 Series models have a fill adjustment, and most are made on the ice maker itself.
- Sub-Zero recommends that any ice maker adjustment be completed by a service technician. Contact Factory Certified Service to schedule an appointment for repair.
Classic (BI) and Designer (formerly Integrated) units do not have a water fill adjustment.
- In Classic units, water fill volume is adjusted automatically based on water intake through the flowmeter.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820