Sub-Zero 600 Series Water Dispenser Not Working
- Water or ice dispenser does not work
- Water or ice is not coming out of dispenser
- Water dispenser not dispensing water
- Ice dispenser not dispensing ice
- Dispenser touch panel, part number 7028567
- For first use, start-up, or new installations, refer to Priming the Water Dispenser Tank. Prime the water tank in any of these situations.
- Wait five minutes and press the water key for 60 seconds.
- Confirm bulk ice works.
- If bulk ice does not work, the ice bin may be out of place.
- Verify the dispenser is not locked:
- Verify the unit is not in Sabbath Mode. The water dispenser is disabled while Sabbath Mode is active.
- The water side of the dual water valve may need to be restarted if there is a clicking or grinding noise.
- Turn the power off at the unit on/off button then back on again.
- Retest the unit operation.
For further troubleshooting, see related topics:
- Water dispenser:
- Ice dispenser:
If these troubleshooting steps do not resolve the issue, service is necessary to expertly diagnose and repair the product. Contact Factory Certified Service to schedule an appointment for repair.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820