Replace 249FF with ID-24FI
- Do model 249FF and model ID-24FI have the same opening size, electrical location, water location, and panels?
- Do panels transfer from an old unit to a new unit?
- Can panels be reused on a new unit?
- 249FF compatibility
The opening width and height are the same for the ID-24FI and 249FF.
- The 249FF is a single-door unit. The ID-24FI is a two-drawer unit.
- The ID-24FI requires a 25" opening depth. If the opening is 24" deep or less, the ID-24FI does not fit.
- If the opening depth is smaller than 24", the opening depth needs to be increased, and the electrical location must be moved.
- If the opening depth is greater than 25", the existing electrical location may work without modification.
- For any size of opening, the water line location is different for model ID-24FI, so it must be moved.
- A UC Undercounter unit fits in the existing location with less possibility of modification.
- There is no all-freezer UC Undercounter model available.
- Refer to Replace 249FF with UC-24C for more information.
- The panels from model 249FF do not fit model ID-24FI.
- See also, ID-24F(I) Designer (Formerly Integrated) All Freezer Drawer Sales.
Genuine Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove parts are available by calling the Factory Certified Parts Distributor in your area. Only filters and cleaners are available for online purchase in the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove Store. Other parts are not available for purchase online. Use Locator to find the Parts Distributor for your area.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820