Replace 249FF with UC-24C
- Are the panels, opening size, electrical location, and water location the same for model 249FF and model UC-24C?
- Will my panels transfer from my old unit to a new unit?
- Can I reuse my panels on a new unit?
The panels from model 249FF will not fit model UC-24C.
- The opening dimensions are the same for the UC-24C and model 249FF.
- The existing electrical location for the 249FF will not work for the model UC-24C if the opening is only 24" deep.
- If the opening is 24" deep or less, the electrical must be moved to the current UC-24C location.
- If the opening depth is greater than 24-1/4", the existing location will likely work without modification.
- The water line location is different for model UC-24C. It must be moved.
There is no all freezer direct replacement for the 249FF.
- ID-24FI Designer (formerly Integrated) Freezer Drawers are available if an all freezer is desired.
- Cabinet modifications will likely be necessary and existing utility locations will need to be moved.
- Refer to Replace 249FF with ID-24FI for more information.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820