Replace Sub-Zero Model 532 with Classic Series Model BI-48S or BI-48SID
- Are the panels and opening size the same for model 532 and Classic Series (BI) model BI-48S or BI-48SID?
- Are the electrical requirements and water location the same for model 532 and model BI-48S or BI-48SID?
- Will panels transfer from an old unit to a new unit?
- 532 compatibility
- Can old panels go on a new unit?
Verify door clearance for units installed near an island. Refer to the Sub-Zero Design Guide for design specifications.
The panels from model 532 will fit model BI-48S or BI-48SID with the purchase of a retrofit kit, grille, and handle.
- Retrofit kit, part number 7005226
- Louvered grille, part number 7014852.
- Framed handle set, part number 7014890 (or an extended handle set, part number 7003465).
- A new handle is needed because the handle is longer so the drill holes will not line up.
- See also, Classic Series Framed Handles.
- Side panels cannot be reused.
BI-48S and BI-48SID Sales Accessories
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820