Sub-Zero Product Reuse or Clean a Water Filter
- How do you clean a water filter?
- Is it possible to resue a water filter?
- How do you recharge a water filter?
- Can a water filter be used more than once?
It is not possible to clean, recharge, or reuse a water filter in a Sub-Zero product.
- When the water filter replacement icon or message is appears, it indicates the water filter has expired and needs replacing.
- Order replacement water filters from the Sub-Zero Accessory Store or through a Factory Certified Parts Distributor by calling them directly.
- See also, How to Replace a Water Filter.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820