Sub-Zero Does Not Make Enough Ice
- Sub-Zero unit does not make enough ice
- Can the amount of ice produced be increased?
- How to set a Sub-Zero to make more ice
All Sub-Zero in-unit ice makers produce eight cubes of ice every 2-3 hours on average.
- The ice bin may take 1-2 days to fill completely.
- Ice production for Classic (BI) and Designer (IT, IC, ID) models may be temporarily increased by initiating the Max Ice feature.
- Standard ice production cannot be adjusted in any other way. Max Ice is the only feature that affects production.
- See also:
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820