Sub-Zero Door Left Open
- Door was left open
- Refrigerator beeping
- Lights in the refrigerator or freezer are out after door left open
- Excess moisture in refrigerator or Wine Storage unit
- Frost build up in the freezer
Cause:A door may be left open accidentally, because food or a shelf is blocking the door.
- Close the door.
- Remove any items blocking the door and close the door.
- Allow 24 hours for unit to return to set temperature.
- If the door was left open for an extended time, check for the following issues:
- If the lights turn off and/or any of the dispensers, control panel, or sections are not working after the door is left ajar, refer to Sub-Zero Light Terminators or No Lights in Refrigerator or Freezer.
- If the alarm sounds, refer to Sub-Zero Door Ajar Alarm.
- If moisture builds up, see also:
- If these steps do not resolve the issue, no further troubleshooting advice is available. Contact Factory Certified Service to schedule an appointment for repair.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820