Sub-Zero Group Owner's App Manage Push Notifications
- Sub-Zero Group Owner's App push notifications
- How to turn push notifications on and off
- Manage push notifications on the Sub-Zero Group Owner's App
Turn push notifications on or off in the device (phone or tablet) settings menu.
- Turn notifications for the Sub-Zero Group Owner's App on or off to enable or disable notifications.
- Notification settings are unique to each mobile device, rather than per account.
- Notifications stay as an alert on the device (phone or tablet) until the app is opened.
- After opening the app, the notification (red bubble on Apple products) disappears as does the notification from notification history.
Notifications for individual appliances or types of notifications can be turned on or off within the app.
- Open the Sub-Zero Group Owner's App on the phone or tablet.
- Tap My Appliances if not selected.
- Tap the appliance from the My Appliances screen.
- Tap the Settings option below the appliance image.
- Tap Enable Push Notifications.
- On the Push Notifications screen, select which notifications should be sent to this device.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820