Sub-Zero Phone Jack or Ethernet Port Location
- Where is the ethernet port (RJ14/RJ12) on Sub-Zero products found?
- Where is the phone jack (RJ11) on Sub-Zero products located?
- How can the RJ11, RJ12, RJ14 jacks or ports be found on a Sub-Zero?
- What Sub-Zero models have a data connection plug (ethernet port or phone jack)?
- Where do field service technicians plug in the laptop to use the service program?
The location of the Ethernet port on Sub-Zero products varies by model. Those with a port are listed below:
|Classic models||Behind grille at the top left|
|Designer (formerly Integrated) (NGI)||Behind kickplate on the bottom-left side|
Contact the Sub-Zero Wolf Customer Care Team at (800) 222-7820, Monday-Friday, 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. CST, for additional information.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820