Sub-Zero with "Service" Flashing
- Service flashing on control panel
- Error code Service flashing
- How to clear Service flashing
- Service continues to return
- Excessive compressor run
- Possible cooling issue
Service Message Flashing on Control Panel
The word "Service" flashes between zone temperatures. 600 and 700 Series control panel shown.
- If temperatures are high, contact Factory Certified Service to schedule an appointment for repair.
- If temperatures are near normal, turn off the unit and Clean the Condenser.
- Verify nothing is blocking the door from closing. See Door Closing Troubleshooting.
- Turn the home circuit breaker to the unit off for 30 seconds then back on again. The error message should no longer appear.
- If the Service light returns, or temperatures rise, service is necessary to expertly diagnose and repair the product. Contact Factory Certified Service to schedule an appointment for repair.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820