Sub-Zero Glass Door Model Accent Light Adjustment with App
- Use Sub-Zero Group Owner's App to adjust accent lighting
- How to adjust accent lighting in Classic models with a glass door using the app
- How to turn on the interior door lights using the owner's app
To adjust accent lighting from the Sub-Zero Group Owner's App:
- Select the connected appliance from the menu.
- Select Accent Light as shown.
- Select the desired lighting level as shown.
- Classic - Legacy models (BI) only have the ability to turn the accent lighting on and off with the app.
- Designer Wine Storage (IW) Accent Lights Do Not Work with App
- Turn on Accent Lights in Glass Door Models for information on turning accent lights on or off.
- Sub-Zero Interior Lights Do Not Turn Off if the accent lighting will not turn off.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820