Undercounter Ice Maker Dual Installation
- Install an Undercounter Ice Maker, model UC-15I, with another undercounter product like model 424, UC-24, or another UC-15I
- Is a dual installation kit required to install a UC-15I with another undercounter product?
- Is a heater kit required if less than 2" between UC15I and a 424, 700BR, 700BF, 700BC, ID-27, ID-30, UC-24, or UC-15I?
Sub-Zero Undercounter Ice Makers including model UC-15I do not require a dual installation kit when installed with other Sub-Zero undercounter models.
- Two Undercounter Ice Makers can install directly next to each other in the same opening. They do not need any filler material between them.
- Add the individual unit widths together for the overall dual opening width.
- If the hinges are on opposite sides, a filler is not required to install a UC-15I next to any UC-24 Undercounter or UW-24 Undercounter Wine Storage model.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820