Undercounter Standard and Accessory Handle Information
- Handle options for Undercounter (UC) stainless steel panels
- Accessory handles available for UC
- Handle length, stud spacing, stand-off height, diameter, and protrusion dimensions
- Installation instruction sheet 3756322, 3756323, 7007730
- List of components included with part 0000036, 7001381, 7006799, 7006800, 7006801, 7006853, 7006854, 7006855, 7006859, 7007246, 7007247, 7007198, 7007199, 7013728, 7029193, 7029196
Model UC-24RO is only offered with a Pro style stainless steel handle. Undercounter (UC) Series handle options for models UC-24R, UC-24BG, UC-24C, and UC-15I(O)(P) include:
Custom Cabinetry Handle Options
- Contact a local dealer for accessory handle options.
- A handle is not required. Options include but are not limited to:
- An opening mechanism built into the door panel.
- A knob.
- A handle with two points of attachment.
- Framed handles are not an option for UC Undercounter models.
- See also, Handle Placement on Overlay Panel.
Stainless Steel Door Panel Handle Options
- Tubular handles or pro handles are selected at time of purchase.
- The stainless steel door panel installs the same way as an overlay panel.
|Model||Part Number||Handle Style||Handle Length||Stud Spacing|
For information about other products, including handle images, refer to Sub-Zero Standard and Accessory Handle Options and Information.
Refer to the product Installation Guide for further installation information. For new sales or installation, refer the caller to a Local Dealer for further sales information or a Factory Certified Installer for further installation information.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820