Sub-Zero Standard and Accessory Handle Options and Information
- Handle options for Sub-Zero refrigerators and freezer
- Where can sales accessory handles be purchased?
- Can any decorative handles be installed on to the overlay or flush inset panel for a BI?
- Recommended handle length
Any handle can be used on Sub-Zero products that have custom panels. Units ordered framed or stainless steel (/F, /S) come with handles.
- Flush inset stainless steel panels come with handles.
- Sub-Zero tubular and pro handles are brushed stainless steel, pictured below.
- Overlay units not using flush inset panels must purchase handles separately.
Handle options vary based upon specific models. Refer to the appropriate link:
Sub-Zero offers some handle styles in various lengths that are available for purchase through the local dealer. See also:
The following handles are no longer available as a sales accessory. They are available only as replacement parts if needed:
Sub-Zero does not sell any other handles than the ones listed above. Custom door pulls are provided by the customer.
Overlay and flush inset panels must be a minimum of 5/8" thick to support mounting the handle.
Any style handle may be used, but keep some guidelines in mind:
Tubular Handle Image
Pro Handle Image
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820