Designer Undercounter (DEU) Wine Temperature Alert
- Why is the Designer Undercounter (DEU) Wine unit chiming?
- Set up temperature range alerts for Designer Undercounter (DEU) Wine Storage unit on the Sub-Zero Group Owner's App
Designer Undercounter (DEU) Wine Storage units chime an alarm if temperatures are too cold or too warm based on the setpoint.
- The alarm sounds if the electronic control detects a wine zone that is outside of the setpoint temperature threshold for an extended time. The thresholds are:
- 10°F (6°C) warmer than the setpoint
- 5°F (3°C) colder than the setpoint
- The alarm produces an audible sound from the unit. If the unit is connected to the Sub-Zero Group Owner's App, it will also generate an app alert.
For information about other products, refer to:
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820