PRO 36 and PRO 48 Sabbath Mode
- What features are inactive during Sabbath Mode?
- How is Sabbath Mode set in a PRO product?
- PRO 36 and PRO 48 Sabbath Mode
To enter Sabbath Mode on a PRO 36 or PRO 48 product:
- While power is on, touch the Settings icon on either external touch display.
- Tap the right arrow twice.
- Touch and hold the Sabbath icon for 3 seconds to put the unit into Sabbath Mode.
- To exit Sabbath Mode, touch and hold the Sabbath icon for 3 seconds. There is no harm in leaving the unit in Sabbath Mode.
- Note that a unit cannot enter Sabbath Mode from Showroom Mode. See also, PRO 36 and PRO 48 Refrigeration Showroom Mode.
- In the event of a power failure, when power returns, a unit in Showroom Mode will remain in Showroom Mode.
If these steps do not resolve the issue, no further troubleshooting advice is available. Contact Factory Certified Service to schedule an appointment for repair.
See also, 648PRO Sabbath Mode.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820