Sub-Zero Undercounter (UC) Door Ajar Alarm
- Door ajar alarm
- Bell rings when door is open
- Undercounter unit beeping
- Turn off or on door ajar alarm on Undercounter
- UC24 alarm
A chime indicates the door has been left ajar for more than 30 seconds. The unit is shipped with the door alarm turned on.
- To turn off, verify the unit has been turned on for more than 30 seconds.
- Touch and hold WARMER and COLDER on the control panel simultaneously for 5 seconds. A chime indicates the alarm has been turned off.
- For UC-24C(I), use the refrigerator-side COLDER and WARMER keys.
- Reverse the process to turn on the alarm. The icon appears in the control panel display when the door alarm is turned on.
- The use and care guide states the alarm sounds after 60 seconds. This is incorrect.
For other models, see also:
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820