UC-15I and 315I Ice Maker Door Stop and Hinge Parts
- What are the part numbers for the door hinges on a UC-15I, 315I?
- Does the door swing matter when ordering hinge parts for a UC-15I or 315I?
- What is the difference between the door hinges, hinge cover, and hinge covers?
- Part number 7013485, 7013486, 7018739, 7018746, 7013079, 7013078, 7018710, 7018783, 7018724, 7018817
The standard door opening for model UC-15I and model 315I is 115°. The door stop comes with instructions for installation.
- UC15I and 315I Door Stop and Hinge Cover Installation Instructions
- A 90° door stop does not ship with a model 315I but can be purchased and installed at any time.
- The 90° door stop does ship with a model UC-15I.
- The door stop pin can be ordered separately using part number 7018817.
To order replacement hinges for a UC-15I(P), UC-15I(P)O, or 315I(P), always confirm the door swing of the unit.
If the hinge is on the left side when looking at the unit from the front, it is a left-hinge unit. If the hinge is on the right side when looking at the unit from the front, it is a right-hinge unit.
|Model||Hinge Side||Hinge Location||Hinge Part #||Hinge Cover Part #|
|UC-15I(P) or 315I(P)||Right Hinge (RH)||Bottom and Top Hinge||7041529||UC-15I: 7013078|
|Left Hinge (LH)||Bottom and Top Hinge||7041529||UC-15I: 7013079|
|UC-15I(P)O*||Right Hinge (RH)||Top Hinge||7013485||7013078|
|Right Hinge (RH)||Bottom Hinge||7013486|
|Left Hinge (LH)||Top Hinge||7013486||7018710|
|Left Hinge (LH)||Bottom Hinge||7013485|
*All UC-15I outdoor models ship from the factory right-hinged.
Hinge covers for all models:
- Hinge covers listed above are white plastic trim that covers the hinge at the top of the door.
- Gray hinge cover package with door stop pins, part number 7018710.
- These hinge covers are the gray plastic covers above and beneath the door hinge.
- Two (2) door stop pins to restrict the door to a 90° opening are included in this package.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820