- Can aluminum foil be used to line the baking trays in a Convection Steam Oven (CSO)
- Use tin foil to protect cookware or cover food
- Can aluminum foil be used to line the floor of a CSO
The oven trays supplied with the Convection Steam Oven can be covered in aluminum foil.
- Any baking mode can be used.
- Never place foil or foil pans on the floor of the oven, or allow foil to touch the back wall of the oven as it will cause permanent damage.
- Aluminum foil pans can be placed on the oven trays supplied, provided they do not touch the back wall of the oven.
- Cooking with aluminum foil is safe as long as contact with the oven cavity is avoided. Ensure the foil is throughly secured.
- See also, Convection Steam Oven Cavity Damaged
Refer to the product use and care guide for further information.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820