Backsplash With or Without Warming Rack
- Backsplash with racks, part # 810432, 810433, 810434, 810435, 810436, 810437, 810438, 811799
- Backsplash without racks, part number 810425, 810426, 810427, 810428, 810429, 810430, 810431, 811798
- Instruction sheet 810886 (with racks), 810884 (without racks)
- Does a backsplash with or without warming racks install to the hood or to the wall
- Height of the backsplash with or without warming racks
- Dimensions of the backsplash with or without warming racks
- Thickness or gauge of the backsplash with or without warming racks
Wolf backsplashes and backsplashes with warming racks are designed for installation under a Wolf hood.
- The total height of backsplash and backsplash with warming racks is 38".
- The width of the backsplash will match the width of the unit it is ordered for, 30", 36", 48", or 60".
- It is recommended that the backsplash be installed before hood installation, as this will allow proper alignment and clearance for the hood.
- The backsplash is mounted to the back wall using screws.
- Each warming rack has a usable space of 10" deep x 13" wide and will support up to 10 pounds.
- The warming racks line up directly under the heat lamps as long as the same-sized hood is placed over the range.
- Do not use the warming racks without the backsplash.
- Warming racks may be folded up when not in use.
- The backsplash is 20 gauge stainless steel (.036" thick).
- See also, Stainless Steel Specifications.
For installation instructions, refer to:
Backsplash with Warming Racks
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820