Wolf Electric Oven and Legacy Dual Fuel Range Broil Mode
- Broil Mode in E Series, L Series, or M Series Wall Ovens
- What foods to prepare in Broil Mode in Dual Fuel Ovens
- How to cook with Broil Mode
- Broil does not work with door open
- What does Br1, Br2, or Br3 mean?
Broil Mode is best for broiling meats, fish, and poultry pieces up to 1" thick.
- Use a two-piece broiler pan.
- The oven door must be closed for the broil element to work.
- Opening the door turns the broil element off. This is normal operation.
Recommendations are a guide only. Recipe or package directions should take precedence.
Broil Mode is ideal for cooking:
- Baked Alaska
- Boneless chicken breasts
- Fish fillet 1/2" thick
- French bread pizza
- Garlic bread 1" thick
- Ground beef patties
- Ham 1" thick
- Ham 1/2" thick
- Lamb chops 3/4" thick
- Lemon meringue pie
- Pork chops 1" thick
- Pork steak 1" thick
- Red snapper
- Salmon 1/2" thick
- Steaks 1" thick
- Swordfish 1-1/2" thick
- Toast 1/2" thick
Broil Mode has three preset temperature levels:
- Br1 - 550°F
- Br2 - 450°F
- Br3 - 350°F
For further cooking information and instructions, refer to:
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820