Gap Between Burner Pans and Bullnose
- Why is there a gap behind the bullnose?
- Is there a filler strip available for the bullnose gap?
- Pan extrusion missing for gap between burner pans and bullnose.
There is a natural gap between a unit's bullnose and pressed steel top or burner pan.
- There is not a filler trim or pan extrusion available to fill the gap.
- Next Dual Fuel Range models do have a pan extrusion for the bullnose. Refer to Next Dual Fuel Range Pan Extrusions for more information.
- See Also:
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820